My Photo
Name:

High school sweethearts, we fell in love at age 16 and are still going strong after 39 years.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007


So Papa.....Do you ever put down the camera or is it permanently attached to the right side of your face?

2 Comments:

Blogger Chauntelle said...

I think he looks like Patrick in this photo...I've got some posted on my blog, one in particular, where he is like a miniature Patrick.

Great photo, and glad to see a new posting!!!

Love you guys!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee! I thought you had gone missing! I was just about to send out the dogs, Duke is a bit young, but he can pick-up a trail...he just doesn't follow it very well.
That is just a great picture of Noah!
Mom says you and Dan are coming in soom, P-Cat and Kitty and P-Cat Jr. are coming too, I'm all a'jitter with excitement! I'll have to dust off the camera and get new batteries...I'll not be outdone! Gosh, he is the cutest!
So what is the update on the Miss USA or whatever your girl is and how is that going? Haven't heard much.
Keep posting and love you guys!!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home